Please join Skagit Land Trust for upcoming volunteering opportunities!
- Friday, January 21st (10:00am-2:00pm) -- Marblemount Work Party & Nature Walk
- Saturday, January 22nd (9:00am-12:00pm) -- Day Creek Forest Trail Work
- Thursday, January 27th (10:00am-12:00pm) -- Barr Creek Trail Building
- Friday, February 4th (9:00am-12:00pm) -- Barney Lake Archangel Pull
- Saturday, February 5th (10:00am-2:00pm) -- Barr Creek Trail Work
- Wednesday, February 9th (10:00am-2:00pm) -- Day Creek Forest Trail Work
- Friday, February 11th (9:00am-12:00pm) -- Day Creek Kosbab Restoration Thinning
- Thursday, February 17th (9:00am-12:00pm) -- Samish Island Work Party
- Friday, February 18th (10:00am-2:00pm) -- Barr Creek Trail Work
If you’re interested in joining us for any of these events, please visit the following link to learn more and RSVP: https://www.skagitlandtrust.org/events.aspx
If you have questions, please email Jonathan Worley at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
Wolf Hollow is a non-profit organization located on San Juan Island in Northwest Washington State, serving all of San Juan and Skagit Counties and northern Whidbey Island.
Interested in Volunteering with Wolf Hollow? They can organize a training for Skagit volunteers. Due to Wolf Hollow's location on San Juan Island, their staff is not able to quickly respond to animal calls on other islands and the mainland, so they have a network of volunteers who help by assessing the condition of animals, catching them if necessary and transporting them to Wolf Hollow. Some of these volunteers deal directly with the animals, while others are pilots or boat owners who are willing to transport animals to or from San Juan Island.
Give Wolf Hollow a call at 360-378-5000 or email email@example.com. They’d like to hear from you and would be happy to answer any questions you may have.